This is my WORST real estate investment property - the only deal I lost money on. It's easy to laugh now, but it was a very stressful situation. I didn't have any guidance when I started real estate investing, I just jumped in with both feet. Learn from my mistakes so you don't do what I did!
Subscribe To Our Channel: eBook - Investing 101: Get Richer Sleeping: WORST Real Estate Investment Deal - A Nightmare Property
Advice | Real Estate Investing 101
1. Always get a private property inspection, the city inspection, and your contractors inspection + estimate prior to purchasing
2. Coordinate with your management company on how showings are to be done
3. If property inspectors are not doing what they should, speak to a supervisor ASAP
4. ALWAYS sign a contract (drafted by an attorney) with your contractor
5. Use a licensed and insured contractor
6. Don't rely on the advice of people who have no financial interest!
What Is The Minority Mindset?
The Minority Mindset has nothing to do with the way you look or what kind of family you're from. It's a mindset.
Give the majority $200 and they will come back with a pair of shoes, but if you give the minority $200 they will come back with $2000.
Think from the mindset of a consumer and be the provider, that's the Minority Mindset.
Personal Instagram: @M2JaspreetSingh
Instagram: Video: in Detroit. #Punjab